Thursday, September 2, 2010

icing on the cake

Wedding planning is well underway and I am very pleased that Andrew and I have just about everything planned and booked. A lot of it we have decided to do ourselves after seeing his sister's wedding just over a year ago, and what a fabulous event can be created if you have the right people! I am just dying over some of the ideas we have and can't wait to get started on some of our projects! While this post has nothing to do with our projects, it does entail one item I am particularly excited about.  J Crew has amazing jewelry and I just came across my perfect necklace a few days ago. I love love love it! I so wanted something chunky, trendy, and girly, and I think it totally fits the bill! More project posts to come this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment